Supercharged Accord Wagon.

Post information for engine swaps, transmission swaps and anything else that covers engine and driveline information.
Big Daddy CE1
Wagon Apprentice

Supercharged Accord Wagon.

Postby Big Daddy CE1 » April 24th, 2014 02:50 PM

Hi everyone, i know it's been a while since i have posted on here but i just had the craziest engine swap idea. imagine how cool it would be if you could take a supercharged 3800 series 2 V6 engine out of a 1997-1999 buick riviera and put it into a 94-97 accord wagon. i know a lot of fabrication and customization would be required to make it work, but the payoff would be awesome.
In Every Relationship, The Person Least Interested In Maintaining The Relationship Is The One That Is Going To Dominate Because They Will Not Compromise.

jhoff_wagon
LT. Wagon to you !

Re: Supercharged Accord Wagon.

Postby jhoff_wagon » April 25th, 2014 08:58 PM

The M90 is made for a 3.8 liter V6.
It would have to be all custom, if your going through the trouble of making a custom intake and sor forth, look for the supercharger off Colbalt and Ion. Search for the H22 Jackson Racing kit as well, its been discontinued for some time, but you might get lucky.

Big Daddy CE1
Wagon Apprentice

Re: Supercharged Accord Wagon.

Postby Big Daddy CE1 » April 29th, 2014 02:56 AM

Thanks, i will look into that.
In Every Relationship, The Person Least Interested In Maintaining The Relationship Is The One That Is Going To Dominate Because They Will Not Compromise.