Attach pics

Let us know what you think we can do to improve the site.
Ben
LT. Wagon to you !

Attach pics

Postby Ben » July 27th, 2017 02:11 AM

I'm sure most of you guys know Photobucket is trying to disappear from the face of the Earth. I noticed its very easy to attach a pic from my computer for my avataar, but doesn't seem to be an option for a signature or post. Is this something that can be added easily to the site, so it doesn't fade away like the name Photobucket?
Garage: 94 Accord EX wagon 5 speed/ 97 Integra LS hatch 5 speed/ 03 Accord EXL coupe Auto (girlfriend's)

edrock68
General Wagon to you.. soldier

Re: Attach pics

Postby edrock68 » July 27th, 2017 05:12 PM

I was wondering as well, what was going on with this issue, gotta check posts often now.
94 EX Factory 5 Spd.
96 Ex Wagon DD
92 Ex Wagon sold (WBM)
Enjoying the 3 Fives !
Driving, It's not just a Job It's an Adventure !

Ben
LT. Wagon to you !

Re: Attach pics

Postby Ben » July 30th, 2017 02:24 PM

From the looks of it edrock, none of us will have to check the posts. I miss seein posts on here, but unfortunately they seem to be limited to new members that slowly figure out the long time members no longer use this site. Its been fun, but for whatever reason the effort to keep this place going is non-existent. Guess we all have to search through the pages of Honda Tech posts to find wagons. I'm guessing the huge following they have makes it a lot easier to keep it functional and user friendly, but personally I preferred this smaller Wagon-dedicated community. Sure the 4 or 5 of us who want to keep it alive could find temporary photo hosting sites that will work for a year or two and hope someone responds, but every week it seems to become less and less rewarding.
Garage: 94 Accord EX wagon 5 speed/ 97 Integra LS hatch 5 speed/ 03 Accord EXL coupe Auto (girlfriend's)

Return to “Web Site / Club Ideas”