Selling my 97 EX Wagon, DFW North Texas area

Buy, sale, or trade your unwanted stuff here. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS/INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING.
LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Selling my 97 EX Wagon, DFW North Texas area

Postby LokRobster » March 31st, 2017 10:42 AM

So, last summer I let my little brother use my wagon (nicknamed "the Falcon") while I was travelling and he let it run out of coolant and killed the original F22 VTEC engine in it. It still will start, but the bottom end clunks around like a beast.

I was planning to take the opportunity to swap in an upgrage and picked up a H23A-VTEC blue top from an Importer. After researching exhaustively I decided to do a 5sp swap as well... then i found an awesome rust-free '94 5-spd EX wagon and decided to get that instead.

Long story short: I'm selling my 97 EX, the one in my profile pic. It has 185k or so miles, automatic tranny still, lowered on Eibach springs. Sunroof is great, has good brakes, suspension, steering. Will sell with the original stock EX 15" alloys that came on the 96-97, or might consider parting with a set of my 94-95 EX 6 spoke alloys for a little more. My wagon has no rust, it has been a Texas car all its life as far as i can tell. Nice tinted windows, good interior. I've got the '97 JDM yellow driving/fog lights installed. Paint's clearcoat is starting to show some oxidation, but it's at over 95% good still. Main downside to the car is the Radiator Frame in the front end should be replaced.

I will sell it with the dead engine, as-is, for $1200 - ready for a swap build if that's your preference.

Over the next month or so I will put the F22 VTEC from the '94 EX that I just bought into it and have it back running stock again. That engine has ~120-150k miles on it (odometer on car has 108k but it stopped working 2 years ago). The running wagon I'll sell for $2k, so get it now or later if you're interested in a build project or a stock runner. I'll also consider selling with stock suspension if someone wants stock height rather than the Eibach.

please text me if you'd like to take a look at it. Car is stored in a shop in Garland TX while I'm working on it and you can see it there. text me at Two-ONE-four 882 7091.

I'll still be around AWC - I'm floating with 3 wagons right now until this one is sold! (Valkyrie is my daughter's 94 LX automatic wagon)

John

Re: Selling my 97 EX Wagon, DFW North Texas area

Postby John » April 9th, 2017 08:46 PM

Sounds like a good deal. I hope you get a taker from this website.
1997 Accord EX 5-speed wagon (auto to 5-speed swap)

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby LokRobster » April 12th, 2017 12:39 AM

I picked up a donor car for that radiator frame this past weekend. I don't expect to get much traffic from here, but I figured if someone's a big enough fan to be here then that's exactly who might want to see this Wagon :)

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby LokRobster » May 16th, 2017 11:40 AM

The 1995 Accord EX Wagon (automatic) "parts" car i picked up is in structurally perfect shape.
And it's OBD1. and the engine runs better than any of my other 3 wagons... so, the 97 is going to be a parts car to build up the '95 EX to sell...

number's in the top post if anyone in/near/travelling DFW wants to check it out.

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby LokRobster » June 21st, 2017 10:10 PM

I ended up stripping all the usable parts I could off the 97 and scrapping it. So sad to see it go

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby LokRobster » June 21st, 2017 10:11 PM

In other news, My green 95 EX wagon with the sunroof alloy wheels. It is for sale as of immediately. Engine runs excellent, obviously a lot of work done to it recently before I got it couple of months ago, auto transmission is great front left axle needs replacement but I have the parts just no time put it in. I am in the middle of an engine swap on my other car or I would spend some time to make it nice; my lack of time is your benefit. Come by Garland and see the car and make me an offer! Need it gone quick. Fixing to go on eBay if I don't hear from somebody here… Or craigslist… Or offer up…

Text for pics 21488270911 my phone ( except of course only 10 digits, the last "1" is to spoof the autocrawler spam droids.)

Later y'all!

CDelgado
Ruler of Wagons !

Postby CDelgado » June 22nd, 2018 12:17 AM

Still for sale? Almost a year later bump
Positive transaction:MF Baker, jarhead293, vinelandpd,da9b16, slowagon, Brain'sWagon, jack_lee,5THGENCREATION, RANDALL, INDAKA1, ovh3, theycallmesdz,SilverShadow

http://www.accordwagonclub.com/profile.php?id=8795

edrock68
General Wagon to you.. soldier

Postby edrock68 » June 23rd, 2018 08:03 PM

Chris welcome back ! His number is posted and you can contact him GL.
94 EX Factory 5 Spd.
96 Ex Wagon DD
92 Ex Wagon sold (WBM)
Enjoying the 3 Fives !
Driving, It's not just a Job It's an Adventure !

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby LokRobster » July 5th, 2018 02:24 PM

Sorry ya'll. I got your text and responded. My wagons are sold, except my daily-driver tinker car in my photo.

The guy who bought my daughter's 1994 LX automatic wagon is selling it though... he was planning to do a 5sp conversion & H23a Blue Top swap like my 94 EX but then found out he's got a kid on the way and suddenly doesn't have the time/$$ to do the project.

So... text me if you want a no-rust DFW Texas 94 LX wagon and I'll put you in touch with him! 21four8four27137