HEY NEW MEMBERS!

Make yourself welcome and introduce yourself to everyone on AWC.
SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Re: HEY NEW MEMBERS!

Postby SilverShadow » October 8th, 2014 04:38 AM

Roval77 wrote:Hi I just recently acquired a 95 CE1, after I picked it up I went to get gas and BAM!!!! I got backed up on by a tourist here in San Diego. I was pissed, but started thinking hey not my fault< i was out of the car putting gas. So with insurance money coming in I should be able to do somestuff =)

I have been working on the CE1 for about a week and there were some issues withe idle control valve, lights, exhaust being to load, missing parts. I replaced the wheels and raised it up a little and added minor thing to it. Over all I really like this car.

Im currently looking for a spoiler, but there is not much of an option in the US. Anyone have any suggestions or have one for sale?

I think what you are asking is not a spoiler but a rear hatch "wing" best to look at some showroom photos and ask the owners where they got them. I am pretty sure most are after market and Honda didn't provide any wagons with them from factory or as a accessory. Same goes for rails on some trim levels.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

BigNature
Wagoneer

Postby BigNature » February 9th, 2015 12:15 AM

What's up I recently acquired a 1995 honda accord wagon. I don't know much about it and want to learn more about this vehicle

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » February 9th, 2015 09:51 AM

Welcome to the site! Go into the control panel and see if you can add your location. Adding that makes it easier to meet and get someones help in person if it ever is needed.

you've come to a good starting place! look all around this site, Many areas . Best to read as much as you can. We don't flame (put you down) for asking questions. Ask away!
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

Satxwagonex
Wagoneer

Postby Satxwagonex » June 10th, 2016 05:10 AM

Name: Ernest
Last 6 of Vin: 007777 lucky 7
94 accord 2.2l VTEC wagon ex 5sp factory

OK the way I acquired this beauty was, I had traded my running blue title 94 Honda civic lx for a non running shag a wagon salvaged title. The guy thought he had messed up the trans but the only thing wrong with it was it needed a new clutch. To get her on the road. It has ractive headers, and wail penis cold air intake, Ame camgear, stock honda fat 5 bar, hids 6000k, 6000k led lighting all around, 2 10" swiss 2000watts each subwoofer with a autotech 1500w mono block amp, 0 awg wire all around.
Future plans lip, fog lights, roof rack, spoiler,air ride suspension, tent, remote start alarm, 10" custom head rest screens with accord emblem, accord emblem on back head rest, rhino line the back of the storage area as well as my box,
Convert the tire cover Into a table from a crv 01. And repaint it Honda ex green don't know the real name of the paint

Ben
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby Ben » June 10th, 2016 03:06 PM

You had me at 94 EX 5 speed. You should start your own Member's Showroom topic and include some pics. Welcome.
Garage: 94 Accord EX wagon 5 speed/ 97 Integra LS hatch 5 speed/ 03 Accord EXL coupe Auto (girlfriend's)

Ben
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby Ben » June 10th, 2016 05:33 PM

I hope you know how rare they are. 94 was the only year you could get a CE1 EX with a 5 speed.
Garage: 94 Accord EX wagon 5 speed/ 97 Integra LS hatch 5 speed/ 03 Accord EXL coupe Auto (girlfriend's)

Cb7powerWagon
Wagoneer

Postby Cb7powerWagon » September 9th, 2016 04:40 AM

Hello, im new to the site. I'm glad i found a forum just for wagons!! I have a 91 wagon 5speed and im curious of how hard they are to find? Im the only one around with a cb7 wagon in my area. And only one junkyard has one of them and its auto.

Ben
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby Ben » September 10th, 2016 02:48 AM

Not sure. I can't figure out the rarity of 94's either. They are a lot rarer though, because an EX with a 5 speed was only available on that body style for one year. I think Honda thought most of the demographic that would be buying their wagon would want an automatic. Or they would want the lower model if they wanted a stick. Nice thing is, everything up front is the same as non wagon. The further back you go the harder to find and more expensive it gets.

Thismattguy
Wagoneer

Postby Thismattguy » April 20th, 2018 11:52 PM

Hey, new member. Owned my 95 auto wagon for about 2 years, and just getting around to being able to do a few things to it. I really want to find a factory rack for it.