HEY NEW MEMBERS!

Make yourself welcome and introduce yourself to everyone on AWC.
SilverShadow
has the most posts !

HEY NEW MEMBERS!

Postby SilverShadow » April 9th, 2013 10:42 AM

BUY SOME AWESOME DECALS TO SHOW YOU REP THIS SITE! PUT ON THE REAR WINDOW BELOW THE WIPER AND IT REALLY MAKES A STATEMENT.
Send $7.52 via PayPal to:
steve120955@att.net
include~ Name and address as well as AWC name
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=14434
Last edited by SilverShadow on March 12th, 2014 10:04 AM, edited 1 time in total.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

speedfr3ak
Wagon Owner

Re: HEY NEW MEMBERS!

Postby speedfr3ak » November 13th, 2013 10:46 AM

how do i upload pics>? i read the thread i still feel lost

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » November 13th, 2013 08:28 PM

There are a few ways...
First and most important...the picture has to be on your computer somewhere. You can get it to your computer by sending it to your E-mail, or direct printer scan. Whatever way..it needs to be put in Documents or Desktop or download a photo storage like Photobucket.
From this site you can also use the attach files. That uses the photos from your computer. All you do is click reply and scroll down to the Upload Attachment. click Browse. once you have the file..click Add file. ALWAYS PREVIEW!
I like using Photobucket, as all I have to do is go to the picture..click the IMG code and bring it to our site and paste in the white text box...done. Best ..it works in more sites than just this one.
Let us/me know what method you will use and I can walk you through it as we would love to see your pictures.
This advice comes with my offer to get our decal from me @ 7.50 - Paypal Steve120955@att.net or you can PM me for sending check.
Let us know how you did on the pictures.
Last edited by SilverShadow on February 26th, 2014 05:52 PM, edited 2 times in total.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

speedfr3ak
Wagon Owner

Postby speedfr3ak » November 19th, 2013 10:07 AM

yes im from cb7 tuner always support forums if they half decent this one seems great >>yes i will order 3 decals any bigger ones for windshield? and shirts?ok yes thanks alot on pic thing i just couldnt figure out this sites@! im speedfr3ak on cb7tuner as well ty

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » November 20th, 2013 01:41 AM

I only have the decals I posted..no shirts or anything. Cb7 is ok but has too many rules and way too many sub topics and the mods move or delete posts at will. This site is Wagon heaven! No pages of rules and if there are mods or an admin ..I wouldn't know..they stay out of the way because this site has civilized members.
Last edited by SilverShadow on February 26th, 2014 05:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

RadreysAccordWgn
Wagoneer

Postby RadreysAccordWgn » January 4th, 2014 03:32 AM

New owner of a '96 Accord Wagon, based out of Torrance, California boys!

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » January 4th, 2014 05:08 AM

RadreysAccordWgn wrote:New owner of a '96 Accord Wagon, based out of Torrance, California boys!

That makes me very happy! Not too many of us and they are not obsessed like I am. Site decals are still available. I can even meet to to apply it.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

speedfr3ak
Wagon Owner

Postby speedfr3ak » January 5th, 2014 10:59 AM

SilverShadow wrote:I only have the decals I posted..no shirts or anything. Cb7 is ok but has too many rules and way too many sub topics and the mods move or delete posts at will. This site is Wagon heaven! No pages of rules and if there are mods or an admin..I wouldn't know. I have a site also that was with another guy who started it, but it is now me. I also have only one rule and it's no flaming...No sub topics to get confused. Join under your name and see. http://www.accordobsession.com
thanks so much!

o wow i fit in great i am a advocate of free speech! I also hate flamers i was flamed on cb7tuner because stating facts about h23 head,on a f23 block [g23] ended up getting banned deeve! thanks nice to meet ya! 96 wagon 5 spd h22a in works outta my cb7 f22b2 in cb7.So ill have some updates on my thread -thanks bud

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » January 9th, 2014 04:30 AM

Welcome....yea I like the site as there is a wealth of great information on it making those that have provided it and have been around the site for a few years, quick to have big egos and flame. Deever has his moments too of cutting down a new member. My site is dead...I wanted it going...but one person posted irrelevant crap and not even worthy of a lounge post...And as easy as I made it..I was called a Nazi for commenting on the post not being even close to a car subject. Then total apathy.... No posts at all....not even suggestions! All that for domain name of $50 and a $14 up-keep each month....NO. I think most wanted a page where they could run rampant and use worse than typo's language and flames? Easy ass page to make sensational as there is none on the subject and nobody was interested.

I still have decals for this site by the way....
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

speedfr3ak
Wagon Owner

Postby speedfr3ak » February 12th, 2014 11:16 AM

this sites dead ! i can bring more traffic
here but gonna cost ya a decal ! we own hpi performance and supersigns so yea i can make this thing blowww upppp!!!!

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » February 15th, 2014 02:01 PM

The guys and girls on this exclusive site for wagons are here because they have the thrill of owning a wagon and because we are all friends even if some have never met. You're new and will gain SO MUCH knowledge and friends from this awesome site where you will never see a flame or rambling thread with put downs. BE PART AND GET A DECAL! YOU WILL 100% LOVE IT!
Decal is $7.52 = Paypal steve120955@att.net (2 for $10)
Last edited by SilverShadow on March 12th, 2014 10:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » February 26th, 2014 05:51 PM

This is not MY site so the bringing members is cool but not a financial benefit for me. I still paid a fortune for 100 decals. Order 2 and get them for $5 bucks each...$2 saving on each!
They look great!
Also..go into your control panel and put in your location. I tell this to everyone cause to me it is the only way another reader knows where you're at Each time they see your posts. They can then either meet you,buy from you, sell to you, and swap help and ideas in person.
You can tell I love this site and the decals just have to go on every wagon still in existence in my opinion. Some day seeing a wagon up ahead means it WILL have a decal on the rear (I think it should always be placed there.)
Just $7.52 for one $10 for two: PayPal~ steve120955@att.net
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

FLIRONMAN
Wagoneer

Postby FLIRONMAN » April 7th, 2014 08:59 PM

Hey guys Brand new to the site. Rescued this beauty from from someone who had it parked for about 1yr, I purchased it for my wife but I may just keep it for myself LOL. I just finished detailing the inside of the vehicle, still need to shampoo the seats and carpet. It's a work in progress. It's a 1992 with 117,333 miles on it, I see allot of potential for this one and I see amazing posts on here that will help me turn this one into a sweet ride!!!! Hope to make some new friends on here and learn allot from you guys as well.
Attachments
92 Accord Wagon 4.jpg
92 Accord Wagon 4.jpg (35.79 KiB) Viewed 5378 times
92 Accord Wagon 2.jpg
92 Accord Wagon 2.jpg (59.32 KiB) Viewed 5378 times
92 Accord Wagon 1.jpg
92 Accord Wagon 1.jpg (59.18 KiB) Viewed 5378 times

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Postby SilverShadow » April 7th, 2014 11:08 PM

Welcome to the site. Love the wagon and I also have a 92. Love the color and am so glad you took the energy to get on line and find this site. To me that tells me the wagon has a good owner! You can either add this or that to it or as the trend is going, leave it stock. As with all 92's (Called 4th generations) they made them rather sit high. I'm a stock fan but I may lower mine as our wagons gain so much overall style dropped just 2 inches. That rear tire gap is not a thing on mine I like.
So again welcome! I see all the stickers (yuck) Look on here and check out our rear window decal!
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

Roval77
Wagoneer

Postby Roval77 » October 7th, 2014 03:48 PM

Hi I just recently acquired a 95 CE1, after I picked it up I went to get gas and BAM!!!! I got backed up on by a tourist here in San Diego. I was pissed, but started thinking hey not my fault< i was out of the car putting gas. So with insurance money coming in I should be able to do somestuff =)

I have been working on the CE1 for about a week and there were some issues withe idle control valve, lights, exhaust being to load, missing parts. I replaced the wheels and raised it up a little and added minor thing to it. Over all I really like this car.

Im currently looking for a spoiler, but there is not much of an option in the US. Anyone have any suggestions or have one for sale?