Hello???????

To include Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.
CB9
Wagon Apprentice

Postby CB9 » September 29th, 2004 03:01 PM

portajohn wrote:your car looks good, i love it

Thanks! I love my wagon, 125 furious flywheel HP notwithstanding. I've been a Honda guy for almost a decade, but I just got the Accord in April of 2004. I actually flew out to Ohio to buy it and drove it home because I couldn't find any locally (then, within a month of getting it, two sweet, less-rusty 5-speed CB9's turned up on Ebay, one local, one only 4 hours away. Sonofabitch!).

I love having a tuned Honda that isn't just another Civic, or Integra, or CRX (although I've got those too :lol: ).
"I'm involved in too many things - I have a web site I'm working on."

- Charles Manson

AtomikB
Come on.. Ask me a Wagon Question

Postby AtomikB » September 29th, 2004 03:22 PM

CB9 wrote:
AtomikB wrote:You must be Sun, right? the car looks sweet!

You got it. Are you Adam?

Yup, that's me. Now that there are a few of us around, we should try to get a colorado meet set up. Nato, sicwagon, hondakid? You guys around at all?

CB9
Wagon Apprentice

Postby CB9 » October 1st, 2004 01:36 PM

Well, I wasn't asked, but maybe we can do a Wed. night meet and tag along with the HAI folks - I know a guy on there that's into Accords anyway.

Their usual Wed. night meet is in Arvada at Buffalo Wild Wings - I've been to one before. On Wed. night, the inhouse deal is 50 cent drumstick legs - so it's if you're not against eating chicken, it's not an assraping like going to Chili's or whatever . . .

Here's the key excerpt from the first post -

"New people always welcome..post here if you have any questions or comments..

Buffalo Wild Wings
8350 W. 80th Ave.
Arvada, CO 80005
303-424-2999

Meet in the parking lot between 7:15 and 7:30pm...food after that. They do have a full bar for those of us that are "adults" and the deal of the night is $.50 chicken legs."

Here's the full thread. I don't know very many of these guys, but the ones I did meet seem cool.

Here's the full thread link -

http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/t231 ... esday.html

Email me at muligatawni@yahoo.com if anyone's interested on any given Wed. night . . . maybe we can caravan there - I'm in Boulder, Gunbarrel area.

- Charles Manson

AtomikB

Postby AtomikB » October 1st, 2004 06:40 PM

That sounds cool to me... I have class on Wed until 7:00 in longmont but I could get down there by about 7:45. You wanna plan on that?

Postby Guest » October 2nd, 2004 01:12 PM

AtomikB wrote:That sounds cool to me... I have class on Wed until 7:00 in longmont but I could get down there by about 7:45. You wanna plan on that?

Great. Call me on Tuesday day or night to confirm. We'll figure out a meet point somewhere on Foothills Pkwy so we can drive down together. PM me for my cell phone #.

ANYONE ELSE????

CB9
Wagon Apprentice

Postby CB9 » October 3rd, 2004 01:23 AM

^^^ Sorry, that was me.

- Charles Manson

bornmad

Re: Hello???????

Postby bornmad » November 10th, 2009 07:29 PM

Two Wagon Family in Denver!!!!!