Any Ohio meets?

To include Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
white_hot_wagon
LT. Wagon to you !

Any Ohio meets?

Post by white_hot_wagon » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:13 am

Do the Ohio wagon guys still have any meets ever? A couple of years back we had one now and again don't know if the same guys are still here or not though.
white '91, a system and a bunch of exterior mods (now sold)

John

Re: Any Ohio meets?

Post by John » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:38 pm

white_hot_wagon wrote:Do the Ohio wagon guys still have any meets ever? A couple of years back we had one now and again don't know if the same guys are still here or not though.

I don't know if the Ohio guys are still here or not. I'm in Michigan, but my wagon got rear-ended on the freeway and the insurance company totalled it out about 9 months ago. I might get another one soon - haven't made up my mind yet.
1997 Accord EX 5-speed wagon (auto to 5-speed swap)

MarquetteYooper
Wagon Apprentice

Post by MarquetteYooper » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:14 pm

I'm pretty new to the site, but am down in Cincinnati. Wagon is wrecked right now but hopefully will be fixed in the next month or so. Also, I got some parts recently from 'DAC' up in Columbus and got to see his wagon.
1992 Blue EX

erock72
Wagoneer

Re: Any Ohio meets?

Post by erock72 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 am

im in cleveland and its a few of them including mine//i will post pic.soon//its winter time so must of the niceones are sleeping untill spring,,salt kill the body on them or any car :druid: