where my ohio peoples at?

To include Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
white_hot_wagon
LT. Wagon to you !

where my ohio peoples at?

Post by white_hot_wagon » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:46 am

what up in snow land :?: anybody out there :?: who's with me on the left rear fender rust :?: holla back 8)
white '91, a system and a bunch of exterior mods (now sold)

wagonboy86
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by wagonboy86 » Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:54 pm

I'm out in ohio with ya so don't feel left out!. Mine right rear fender is about to rust because I see the bubbles but I'm gonna take care of it :wink: The snow does suck so I dunno if I should do so much mods to my car or not. :?

white_hot_wagon
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by white_hot_wagon » Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:52 am

where are ya from in ohio? i'm near loudonville- canoes camping ect. tourist hell you have anything done with the wag? and my suggestion on the fenders is to get a mild body kit so at least the bottom half is fiberglass.

jam
Ruler of Wagons !

Post by jam » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:48 pm

i am originally from Ohio. i live in japan now though. from xenia.
USed to have a 1994 Accord Wagon JDM
HAPPY MOTORING!!! :D

space cruiser
Come on.. Ask me a Wagon Question

Post by space cruiser » Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:55 pm

i'm with ya on the rust, both sides. do you know of any place that makes a patch of some sort becouse a whole 1/4 pannel is alot of money and i will just be cutting it up anyway. i;ve tryed to find good prices on this stuff but i cant find any, let me know if any of you can find any good prices thanks

wagonboy86
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by wagonboy86 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:43 am

I live in a city called Parma right next to Cleveland. I haven't done too much to my wagon. I only got the clear corners and bumpers lights, blue front emblem, indiglo blue back emblem, cold air intake, indiglo face gauges, Panasonic cd player CQ-DFX701U thats about it until Spring comes because it's too cold to do anything right now. Future things like muffler, tinting the windows, spoiler, rims but nothing big on this car since I'm in ohio.... damn snow! With the rear fender, I'm just gonna repaint it because it hasn't eaten through the metal or anything and if I get a body kit, it's not gonna be mild.... it's gonna be the veilside but then I can't drive it in the winter. What kinda mods have u done to ur wagon?
Last edited by wagonboy86 on Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

white_hot_wagon
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by white_hot_wagon » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:15 am

well absolutey nothing to the engine except that my wagon is a 91 but has a 93 version of the f22 in it. right now i have some eagle alloys 17" that were on the car. a carbon fiber hood with reverse scoop, z3 fenders, a full black widow kit, painted the rear tails all red, clear corners, 5% tint everywhere but the bottom 2/3 of the winshield, infinity reference speakers (4" in back 6 1/2" in front) a jvc kd-sx8250 cd player a clarus 600m sub amp hooked to 2 15" audiobahn excursions in a sealed box i made, about 100 sq. feet of dynamat, the car is painted all white, moldings too. thats all except i'm gonna do exaust in the spring. but then the wagon is done except for some paint touch ups. i gotta finish paying for it then i'm trying to find a nice crx or civic hatch to build. i have some relatives that live in cleveland heights and north olmstead. so i know where you're at

techron

Post by techron » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:37 pm

im an ohio people!

ya i know wagonboy86, but i own a Honda Accord .......... EX...... V6....

haha, i stomp all you stock! hehe,

'cant replace, displacement'

MrMJPEG
Wagoneer

Re: where my ohio peoples at?

Post by MrMJPEG » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:39 pm

Dayton. Pretty boring, but a nice place to raise a family (I have a WAGON for cryin' out loud!).

I'd like to find some junkyards around here that specialize in Hondas but haven't found any with large selections.

I want to buy extra side mirror caps so I can install tweeters and go back to stock if things go horribly wrong.

I'd like a spare spare tire well cover for installing a small subwoofer (I don't want 'kick' I want wide frequency response).

jam
Ruler of Wagons !

Post by jam » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:10 pm

MrMJPEG

wow your from DAYTON. i am orginally from Xenia. i am currently stationed here in japan for about another 14 months then i do not know where i'll be going next. :wink:
USed to have a 1994 Accord Wagon JDM
HAPPY MOTORING!!! :D

myst1cal
Wagoneer

Post by myst1cal » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:49 am

WHAT UP GUYS AKRON OH HEAR . JUST MOVED FROM THE NYC INTO THE SNOWBELT HOLLA IF ANY OF U GUYS ARE CLOSE BY

erock72
Wagoneer

Re: where my ohio peoples at?

Post by erock72 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 am

cleveland here'''''

high_society
General Wagon to you.. soldier

Re:

Post by high_society » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 am

white_hot_wagon wrote:well absolutey nothing to the engine except that my wagon is a 91 but has a 93 version of the f22 in it. right now i have some eagle alloys 17" that were on the car. a carbon fiber hood with reverse scoop, z3 fenders, a full black widow kit, painted the rear tails all red, clear corners, 5% tint everywhere but the bottom 2/3 of the winshield, infinity reference speakers (4" in back 6 1/2" in front) a jvc kd-sx8250 cd player a clarus 600m sub amp hooked to 2 15" audiobahn excursions in a sealed box i made, about 100 sq. feet of dynamat, the car is painted all white, moldings too. thats all except i'm gonna do exaust in the spring. but then the wagon is done except for some paint touch ups. i gotta finish paying for it then i'm trying to find a nice crx or civic hatch to build. i have some relatives that live in cleveland heights and north olmstead. so i know where you're at
Got any pics? I'm not from Ohio, but close enough. I'm from Indianapolis.
I got it from Japan.