Helloooooooooooooo......

To include California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and the Pacific Islands.
FDMLAKERFAN8
Wagon Owner

Helloooooooooooooo......

Post by FDMLAKERFAN8 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:55 pm

Wow, no post here for a while i wonder how many California Wagon owners are still on this board,even if we cant all agree to meet doesn't mean we cant keep this section of the board afloat. I to am also to blame, but i did finally run into a member out of the "blue" at Cowgirl Cafe in Nipomo, i saw him drive up and park and introduced myself to him. I told him i was a member of the AWC and he said he was too.I forgot his name already(im sorry dude) but he drives a lowered 96-97? dark green in color and i have seen him on the freeway alot.
Ayways thats my 2 cents for the board this visit.

Like to here form any other members close or not to the central coast.

Here are some recent photos.
89' Civic Wagon
96' Accord Wagon
02' Odyssey

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:22 pm

Great! Most likely you saw the "other" Steve from California. I'm here in Canyon Country ( yeah the fires tonight got pretty close and all the firetrucks and command center trailers set up).
One day I will clean up my wagon again since right now the assholes around here are into vandalizing any Honda; stole it-got it back, ripped off the after market radio,
Keep on posting! Keep this alive.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

FDMLAKERFAN8
Wagon Owner

Post by FDMLAKERFAN8 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Vandals suck,anyways hope everythings cool and the fires stay away from you i got a call from a sister in-law in Carlsbard said the got a prelim-evac not coo, can olny wish eveyone in so cal the best.
89' Civic Wagon
96' Accord Wagon
02' Odyssey

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:43 am

Goolge Earth my area (18700 block of Mandan in Canyon Country) and if you see area above Soledad Road and Sierra Highway, that is what was burning. The fire moved westward towards 5 freeway to the Stevenson's Ranch area that has Magic Mountain. Fire as of 10 pm Tues is 75% contained. Now the crews are off to San Diego.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!