EIBACH Meet 2007 So. CAl

To include California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and the Pacific Islands.
FDMLAKERFAN8
Wagon Owner

EIBACH Meet 2007 So. CAl

Post by FDMLAKERFAN8 » Wed May 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Eibach Meet 2007

Hosted by StunnaBEN, Rodrez, and VtecVoodoo

When: Sunday May 20th

Where:

Eibach Springs, Inc.
264 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879

Time: Event starts at 10am. This year we plan on some different actions for the people parking inside though. We are going to have groups that will be rolling in in time slots. When you purchase your parking tickets, you will be assigned a number and group to come in with. Make sure you are there at your assigned time to ensure proper parking and entry.

Parking: Parking this year will be $5-$30 depending on which parkingspots you choose. We will alert everyone of when the tickets for parking will go on sale, that way everyone who wants a chance at a ticket for inside parking can get a fair chance to get one. If you dont get to get a ticket, DONT WORRY. Theres a TON of parking around the area of Eibach, and you will still get to be here. So dont let this stess you out. Theres going to be cars parked for blocks away.
89' Civic Wagon
96' Accord Wagon
02' Odyssey

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Thu May 10, 2007 10:48 am

Sounds good but I work 10-7 on Sunday. I was thinking of the AWC group meet at some local park for a small get-to -know -ya. I have been trying and seems nobody has interest in it. All the other clubs do it, some here in other regions meet, but the few here in LA seem to avoid it. Hope they prove me wrong someday. If any of you LA/ Southern Cal members are out there reading this...Why are you just dicking around on Cyberspace and not able to commit to a live meet? How can you be a car club and not get together? For all anybody knows your cars could be just pictures you found on the web! I have a real stock wagon and I am not afraid to represent that way in person. I for one would like to see your car, learn from your ideas, and have a good day among wagon owners. Your input please!

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Thu May 17, 2007 12:41 am

Doesn't anyone from this area have anything to say?
Just last Saturday I went to the Route 66 Hot Rod parking lot show out here in Canyon Country. They had many local cars there and some weren't even modified. All were American Muscle cars. But most of the owners said it would be great to see the exports like Honda Wagons,and others, put on a small show in a parking lot. I told them the guys in this region have no interest other than posting pictures and such, yet I'm trying to get them to even meet. They said, "Too bad that they don't feel for their cars like we do" Grrrr! made me mad and ashamed.
Someone come up with a local place for us to meet and show our cars to one another. Any of you willing to drive to Canyon Country if I can get a place like a Wal-Mart lot or similar?

ex-r-wagon
Ruler of Wagons !

Post by ex-r-wagon » Thu May 17, 2007 1:10 pm

Oh I'd love to roll into this meet. Well someone go and post lots of pics so we can all groan at what we missed lol.
'91 Red EX-R wagon with ALL the factory options. '96 Green Lx wagon with an H22a 5 speed! What's better than one wagon, two wagons!

Kellen
Ruler of Wagons !

Post by Kellen » Thu May 17, 2007 2:22 pm

well silver shadow if it makes you feel any better i would probably find some reason to drive all the way across the U.S. just to roll with you but my wife would probably get up and leave me! i agree with you 150%, people need to show some support not just online. i know many people have things to do, but damn that's what planning is for!
***CE Chassis = Pimp Status*** :thumbright:
"Stomping sports cars with a 5 door"

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Fri May 18, 2007 12:54 am

Thanks for the support (both here and abroad). I too thought that one of the reasons we get on this site is not only to find out more about our cars, but to interact with each other in all aspects including in person. This means either a local or region meet. Glad that you are interested:seems like all AWC true members are on the East coast. Come one West coast, make some noise! will find a place if anybody is interested.