California Wagon Meet!

To include California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and the Pacific Islands.
SilverShadow
has the most posts !

California Wagon Meet!

Post by SilverShadow » Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm not giving up! We need a wagon meet badly! I will rake my brains for a suitable location. I think someplace middle ground will work. Hopefully ½ way from northern part and ½ way from southern part of California.
I think the furthest active wagon owners north are Washington and not sure any would make a drive towards Middle California. South is Mexico and that too would be a long drive. So I can only hope for a contingency of California area owners.
We could do a camp out so anyone who came a bit far wouldn't have to drive back the same day or make hotel reservations. There are a few State beaches, but I'm not at all familiar with them and if they could handle more than 10 or 20 wagons in a single location. I will find out Any help will be greatly appreciated! PM me please! It won't be a complicated meet with decals and shirts and registration...We can meet, camp out, and get to know each other and look at each others wagons. Sometime in the coming summer?
Post your ideas and yes or no so I get a idea of how many are interested.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

jace_wagon
Wagoneer

Re: California Wagon Meet!

Post by jace_wagon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm

AWESOME! great idea i would love to go to a wagon meet in california! :P This post motivates me to fix my car up for the meet (even if it doesnt happen). the beach idea is great. I live in rialto but im willing to drive up to 500 miles for this, hopefully others are too. oh and the whole camping out idea sounds really fun ive been wanting to camp out in my wagon but havent had a place to do it so im all for the camping out! i would like to help with this. is there a way i can see where all the members from california area are located so i can start looking for ideas of a location for you

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Re: California Wagon Meet!

Post by SilverShadow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:45 am

jace_wagon wrote:AWESOME! great idea i would love to go to a wagon meet in California! :P This post motivates me to fix my car up for the meet (even if it doesnt happen). the beach idea is great. I live in Rialto but I'm willing to drive up to 500 miles for this, hopefully others are too. oh and the whole camping out idea sounds really fun ive been wanting to camp out in my wagon but haven't had a place to do it so I'm all for the camping out! i would like to help with this. is there a way i can see where all the members from California area are located so i can start looking for ideas of a location for you
Even though I am just a member..for some reason I am the "unofficial" leader of the Pacific area.
There was a meet in the San Fernando Valley that I did for wagons and it had a good turnout. I do have a list on this site and it is a sticky (Thank you Administrator!) Really not to matter what beach ..more importantly is IF they will let us have almost 10-20 wagons. Also..sleeping in our wagons is cool...but not real comfortable...I'm thinking tents. So there is a link to the state beach parks and I have read some of it..just need to decide where, when, and get it going. I personally will collect the $ and include a club decal that must be put on before parking..I think all the cars attending and have them would be just the right thing.
When we meet soon..you and I can work on it...
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!