Selling the wagon... ;{

To include California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and the Pacific Islands.
racewagon
Wagoneer

Selling the wagon... ;{

Post by racewagon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Car is no longer for sale.

1994 Honda Accord Road Racing Car

VIN: 1HGCE1726RA000024

This is a RACE CAR that has NEVER been titled! If you want to buy it and part it out you WILL make money, have a nice piece of art, or have some really nice parts on your car. No, this car won’t pass smog, but the parts are basically stock, so it SHOULD in another car. ;)

Modifications to the car from original;
• H22 swap with Prelude M2F4 Transmission and lower final drive
• Front NSX calipers
• Wings West body kit
• MOMO steering wheel
• Sparco seat
• Roll cage
• Lexan side and rear windows
• Had custom complete carbon fiber dash built (not installed)

Things that were done to the car just before I bought it to get it ready to campaign in NASA’s Western Endurance Racing Series;
• H22 Engine rebuilt and balanced with new clutch
• New wheel bearings
• Front NSX and rear calipers rebuilt with new rotors

Things I’ve done since receiving the car;
• Engine tune done by Shawn Church of the H22 VTEC
• Hondata S300 ECU
• Rewire engine and dash
• Custom 2/12” exhaust and intake
• Innovative race motor mounts
• New aluminum radiator
• Coolant temp and oil pressure gauges with warning lights
• NASCAR bars in both driver and passengers doors
• AGM lightweight battery relocated to the rear
• Rebuild of Koni race shocks by ProParts with shock dyno sheets for 900 front and 1000 rear springs. Needs new springs, still on old springs.
• Adjustable Camber links front and rear
• New MFactory limited slip differential installed in M2F4 prelude transmission
• Spare M2A4 and M2L5 transmissions
• 2 new sets of Hawk DTC-60 pads for the front Acura NSX calipers
• Set of Billet aluminum 17x7 wheels and 16x7 forged wheels with 6 sets of spare tires
• Passenger seat bracket for instructor or student ride along seat
• Unbolted all unnecessary brackets in attempt to lighten car and get closer to minimum weight

This car makes so much more now, that it led to a rules increase in weight change of 125 pounds for the H22 for the entire series. RUNS VERY STRONG! Sorry everyone else who ran an H22 in NASA…

Rich racing history of this car;
It started life as a pre-production Honda Dollar Car that has never seen the street and has 3452 miles on the odometer. I believe to be correct track mileage. It was then modified by Jeff “KIWI” Owen at a shop called Honda Tech as Bonneville speed record car. It ran 212mph on the salt.

Then was bought and successfully campaigned as a road race car by TRS Group 4 Racing.

It has race wins in the Los Angeles and Tijuana Pro Street races. Check link below to see where the car started, where it finished, and the cars it passed. Very impressive! It’s car #12 Driven by Peter Miller. http://www.nsxfiles.com/la99.htm

Here’s another link to race info on 2000 LA Pro Street races. http://www.nsxfiles.com/la2000.htm

It won the inaugural 2000 United States Touring Car Championship (USTCC) race. http://www.motorsport.com/general/news/ ... ce-report/

Is now setup to race in NASA’s Honda Challenge H1-H2 or Western Endurance Racing Series E1

Link to Wagon photos I have.
http://s226.beta.photobucket.com/user/l ... cing/Wagon

Last edited by racewagon on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Re: Selling the wagon... ;{

Post by SilverShadow » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 am

I can't buy it...but I too am in the valley and would love to just see it. My wife passed away monday and I will bury her next Monday at Groman-Eden. After my grief I should be ok to look...let me know.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve - STOLEN (9/3/12)
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

Big Daddy CE1
Wagon Apprentice

Post by Big Daddy CE1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss silvershadow.
In Every Relationship, The Person Least Interested In Maintaining The Relationship Is The One That Is Going To Dominate Because They Will Not Compromise.

LokRobster
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by LokRobster » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 pm

wow SilverShadow, my condolences as well - can't imagine...

to OP... why is this only $5.5k? Seems like a fully race built car would be much more expensive, or am I missing something?

9000revs
LT. Wagon to you !

Post by 9000revs » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 pm

So sorry to hear, SilverShadow. Please accept my condolences.
SilverShadow wrote:I can't buy it...but I too am in the valley and would love to just see it. My wife passed away monday and I will bury her next Monday at Groman-Eden. After my grief I should be ok to look...let me know.
---------
Abhi
2000 Lexus LS400
2000 Acura NSX-T
2011 Honda CRV EX-L AWD
SOLD : 1994 Honda Accord Wagon LX: H22A/LSD/5 speed/Eibach/Tokico/Enkei RP02/Dunlop DSW/Alpine components

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks guys..I want another wagon..but right mow the $ is down as the SSI Susan got...well it's gone now. The government wastes no time! If you guys want to help me get another wagon (after three months, mine is in a thousand parts all over I'm sure) PM me and I'll provide an address.
As for the race car wagon.....that is some wagon! I'm glad it's a race car; tells the car world wagons aren't just for laughs.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

racewagon
Wagoneer

Post by racewagon » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm

I've been busy, so sorry about the late replies.
SilverShadow wrote:I can't buy it...but I too am in the valley and would love to just see it. My wife passed away monday and I will bury her next Monday at Groman-Eden. After my grief I should be ok to look...let me know.
So sorry for your loss SilverShadow. I'll PM you my number if you'd like check it out.
LokRobster wrote:wow SilverShadow, my condolences as well - can't imagine...

to OP... why is this only $5.5k? Seems like a fully race built car would be much more expensive, or am I missing something?
My life has kinda been turned upside down as well, although self inflicted. After retiring from the military and being around more the wife's relationship with me went south. We decided to split up and she moved with my son and the dog to Oklahoma. So I'm liquidating all my assets that I saved up to enjoy my retirement with, so I can move closer to my son. Things just mean as much anymore and the time I'm missing with him can't be replaced but things can. I know it's definitely a good price! That's how bad I want to get out of here! Lol
Last edited by racewagon on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 pm

I work at Magic Mountain this week from 10am till around 4:15 ish...If you stop by tomorrow I can ride back with you and see it (sorry sorry sorry, I can't buy it)....oh and give you a one day complimentary pass good till 12-31. I'm in Season Pass.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

racewagon
Wagoneer

Post by racewagon » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 am

SilverShadow wrote:I work at Magic Mountain this week from 10am till around 4:15 ish...If you stop by tomorrow I can ride back with you and see it (sorry sorry sorry, I can't buy it)....oh and give you a one day complimentary pass good till 12-31. I'm in Season Pass.
I appreciate the offer. I am so busy trying to get back to my son that I can't really afford to blow off my projects. I already missed Thanksgiving with family. Sorry if I sound like a prick. It doesn't look as if the wagon's gonna sell so I'm focusing on finishing painting the house and having a garage sale for the rest of the stuff left in the house this weekend. I can give you a call after the holidays when I come back from Oklahoma to tow the wagon back to see it if you want.
Mike

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:51 pm

I can't afford it. I may be able to gather up close to a thousand from my son, he gets about 600 a week and said he will put some aside to help me get another car (wagon) He knows how I spent almost every bit of money to get the Coupe running so he could get to job interviews. So many posts here on "hey my son's coupe is down"....
Have a good thanksgiving and call or get me here.
And a good trip.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

racewagon
Wagoneer

Post by racewagon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Prepairing to drive back to Ca to tow it to Ok if it doesn't sell by Noon Wednesday.
Last edited by racewagon on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am

Name the street your on..I'll come by to look...Wish I had $ for a car that nice, instead I got another high mileage one to work with.
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

racewagon
Wagoneer

Post by racewagon » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 am

Sorry. I'm actually in Oklahoma and its locked up in the garage. Any serious buyers will be let in to check it out.
Mike

SilverShadow
has the most posts !

Post by SilverShadow » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

in that case......never mind...LOL
'92 LX Wagon-Steve-New
2000 EX Coupe -Joe
ACCORDS ALL THE WAY!

racewagon
Wagoneer