No spark or fuel

Post any known problems with the 4th Generation Accord Wagon
HorsepowerFreak
Come on.. Ask me a Wagon Question

Re: No spark or fuel

Postby HorsepowerFreak » February 16th, 2010 08:45 PM

OK, now lets pull the cap off of the distributor and check the power at the coil to make sure you have power at the coil.
Then we can better determine if it is the ecu... there should be two lugs on the coil and when the key is on the positive lug (maybe a Philips head screw) will have power all the time..
1991 LX Wagon Auto H22
Shaved clean w/shark fin
skunk2 springs w/ Sensa-tracks, Ingles upper ball joints, Jasma exhaust, 17" BSA rims
Intersection lights, red door lights, G-square grill, side marker lights, stock fogs
Never Done
Tom Buck

FASTWAGON
Come on.. Ask me a Wagon Question

Postby FASTWAGON » March 11th, 2010 10:00 PM

Hey finally got warmer n I checked fuel pump it works n has only constant power I checked dizzy for power and coil has constant power computer has power only on two terminals ignition n I guess constant power but no spark is there a way to jump dizzy n fuel pump n get it running
da wagon is dragging and scrapping
my woofer leaves picture frames shaking
ur eyes double taking
double dueces on a 4th gen history in da making

http://www.accordwagonclub.com/profile.php?id=8525
http://www.accordwagonclub.com/profile.php?id=5407

green9d1
Wagon Owner

Postby green9d1 » July 28th, 2010 06:54 PM

ok im having the samei issues. i was checking the plugs and when i pulled number 3 the engine shut off and now i have nothing. i did the tune up (plugs,wires,cap,rotor.) and went to start it and still nothing i did all the things you have all mentioned ubove and nothing what is the deal with mine? thanks peeps. hope i can get her back to life soon.
]Image

THE WIFES CAR...

xetpirc
LT. Wagon to you !

Postby xetpirc » July 28th, 2010 07:04 PM

:evil: Check the Ignition control module,most of he time its that,first check if you got power on the ignition coil if you got power,them move to the ICM

green9d1
Wagon Owner

Postby green9d1 » July 29th, 2010 12:15 AM

well after checking eveyuthing twice it was the dizzy the little chip inside was burnt... thankfully i had warranty on the part so i just took it and got a replacement thanks for the quick response...
]Image

THE WIFES CAR...